Independent Benefit Advisors
Values are the essence of a family business’ spirit. We are more oriented toward people, emphasize collectivity more than individuality, and support a long term perspective and a sense of stewardship and responsibility to the clients we work with.
Independent Benefit Advisors has been helping families and businesses located in the Raleigh, Durham and Cary, NC area and other North Carolina locations find the right health insurance coverage for almost two decades. We are an independent insurance brokerage/consulting firm with extensive experience helping individuals and businesses find health insurance that meets their healthcare needs at a competitive price. IBA is a local, family-owned business that is the professional top company in the region. We specialize in individual and employer group plans, including Medicare.
With the security of a “Family Owned” business you can rest assured we care for all of our customers with the same care and dedication as we do our loved ones. Our organization is about building long lasting relationships. We are available to take on any challenge, no matter the size, while offering our commitment and quality service you deserve.
Our philosophy includes:
To have an in-depth understanding of the client’s business goals, objectives and competitive environment so that we consistently anticipate their needs to provide the most effective advice of maximum value.
To continually expand and research the range of professional service capabilities to meet our client’s changing needs.
To continue to remain independent from all insurance carriers and to represent our clients in all aspects of employee benefits, so that the advice/solution given is always in the best interest of the client and always tailored to our client’s specific needs.
To continuously provide the highest standard of professional service and to act as your liaison between the insurance companies and your Human Resource Department, providing you with a single point of contact.
To commit to our clients the vast experience and knowledge of working effectively with insurance carriers and Third Party Administrators (TPA) to have been consistently lower than the national averages.
- Evaluate employers strategic benefit needs
- Examine the role the employee benefits play in your overall company goals
- We focus on early involvement for a clear delineation of your objectives
- We understand the markets and analyze and recommend solutions
- We track and evaluate current and emerging healthcare trends, identifying the strategic needs of your company
- Our experience allows us to effectively analyze claims and utilization reports and will identify which innovations will meet the long-term objectives of your company
- We consistently hold carriers accountable by reviewing promised performances
- We are your complete Employee Benefits Advocate
To see how Independent Benefit Advisors can help you or your Apex, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Asheville, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Garner, Holly Springs, Southern Pines or other North Carolina company, contact us today!